Feenan Law
Specializing in Property, Family, Wills & Estates and Immigration
 Click here to play video
165 Union Street,
4th Floor
Saint John,NB E2L 5C7
Tel: 506-634-0800
Fax: 506-634-7938



When moving to Canada from another country there are many possible application processes open to you depending on your individual situation, qualifications and intentions. You may need to apply for a temporary work permit, study visa or to embark down one of the many routes to Permanent Residence or Citizenship.

Owing to the number of applications for immigration that are made each year in Canada the processing times can be long and you want to avoid any unnecessary delays in your application caused by incomplete application forms or missing supporting documentation. Although retaining a lawyer to help complete your application does not speed up the processing of your application the lawyer can help to make sure you have all relevant information in your application package the first time you submit it.

Any immigration application process can have life changing consequences for you and your accompanying family members and it is helpful to have knowledgeable, dedicated, detail orientated assistance in preparing your application.